How this will benefit your audience:
- Happy customers happen when you have engaged employees!
“Investing in employees” was the second-highest priority among 181 CEO’s of the world’s top organizations last year. “It’s the only way to be successful over the long term,” said Chase CEO Jamie Dimon. This consensus among business leaders highlights the importance of investing in programs, tools, and resources that enhance total employee wellbeing, improve personal development, and build a culture that attracts and retains top talent! We call this getting ahead of the Employee engagement curve.
Statistics show that 69% of employees would work harder if they were better appreciated but 71% of executives say that employee engagement is critical to their organizational success. So why such a BIG GAP? The better question is how do we fill the gap? Employee engagement is the emotional commitment an employee has to the organization, the brand, and the people. When people feel engaged, they care about the organization, and…they do their BEST to achieve organizational success! It’s a human need to feel significant, to know that your effort makes a difference. When employees are engaged, they know that they are making a difference and they feel like contributors to the bottom line. Employee engagement is not about employee benefits or bonuses, it’s about contributing and being part of a successful, thriving business! Companies with high employee engagement see a 21% increase in profitability and a 41% decrease in absenteeism. With the many different ways in which we work ( virtual, face-to-face, online), it’s more critical now than ever before to cultivate a culture of success for your entire team! Bottom line – happy employees make for happy customers and profitable businesses!
Audiences that will benefit:
- Business owners, senior-level managers, sales professionals, HR, marketing, front line teams, and key contributors to business operations.
- Organizations struggling with teamwork and cultivating a culture of success
- Teams struggling with job satisfaction, low employee engagement
- Organizations experiencing increased turnover and low employee engagement
- Summits, conferences and associations focused on advancing leadership skills, women in leadership, entrepreneurs, small-med business owners and professionals
- Organizations looking to accelerate business growth
- Associations in the caring profession or those undergoing transformational change
- Human resources, organizational development, and training professionals
- Growth mindset organizations, committed to continuous improvement and innovation
- Organizations with a dedicated focus on cultivating a culture of success from the inside out!